Hair styling has always been a major interest for girls. Since old times, hundreds of hairstyles have been developed. One of the most prominent style is braiding the hair. Braided hairs look really decent, neat and tidy. French braid is most commonly form of braids used today. It is a beautiful and classic hairstyle. It may seem to be complicated though, its creation process is very simple. Once enough hold is gained over simple french braid, its variants can also be learnt easily. Following is a very easy and simple tutorial on how to braid your own hair.
Steps for French Braid
1. Take a small section of hair from top of your head.
2. Split the section into three parts. Now cross the right strand over middle strand and then the left strand over the middle strand, just like we do in a basic braid. Now take all the switched strands into left hand.
3. Now take a small section from the right side of the hair with your right hand and add it to the right strand.
4. Now switch the recently added strand and the middle strand with each other, resulting in middle strand moved to right and right strand moved to middle.
5. Now switch the strands over to the right hand keeping them separate so that left hand is free.
6. Now take a small section from the left side of the hair with your left hand and add it to the left strand.
7. Now switch the recently added strand and the middle strand with each other, resulting in middle strand moved to left and left strand moved to middle, just like done above. While doing so, keep your hands close to the head to make the braid tight.
8. Keep repeating steps 3 to 7 until no hair are left on both sides to add. Tie the remaining hair in simple braid and fasten with band at end.
Following are some beautifully french braided hair styles.